5 Best Logistics 4.0 Books
Global Reader’s Click Below:
- Supply Chain Management For Dummies
- Supply Chain Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Management: A Logistics Perspective
- Value Stream Mapping: How to Visualize Work and Align Leadership for Organizational Transformation Hardcover
- The Toyota Way: 14 Management Principles from the World’s Greatest Manufacturer
India Reader’s Click below:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management-KL
- Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Lecture Notes in Logistics)
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
- The Lean Product Playbook: How to Innovate with Minimum Viable Products and Rapid Customer Feedback
The networking and integration of logistical processes is known as logistics 4.0. In essence, Industry 4.0’s implications on logistics involve the networking and interlocking of customers, things, processes, and supply chain partners using information and communication technologies to boost a company’s efficiency and effectiveness.
The supply chain is becoming more intelligent, networked, and technologically advanced as a result of Logistics 4.0. The interconnected pieces can operate independently thanks to its implementation.
These self-governing systems are referred to as smart or intelligent because they interact with one another, make choices, gain knowledge from one another, and manage logistics operations. Because of this, the main effects of Logistics 4.0 are increased transparency, more efficient procedures, and decreased mistake rates.