“An hour saved at the non-bottleneck is a mirage.” ~ Eliyahu M. Goldratt, The Goal
“3 Best TQM (Total Quality Management) Deming Principles Books”
👉Global Reader’s Click Below:
- Quality Management Demystified
- Quality Management for Organizational Excellence: Introduction to Total Quality
- Total Quality Management: Strategic Planning
👉India Reader’s Click below:
A big part of the credit for the emphasis on quality in business to achieve success goes to Dr. W. Edwards Deming. Deming, a statistician who travelled to Japan to assist with the post-World War II census, also instructed CEOs of well-known Japanese corporations in statistical process management. His message was that by raising quality, businesses could cut costs while also boosting output and market share.
Toyota, Fuji, and Sony, among other Japanese companies, saw considerable success after implementing Deming’s principles. Their prices were lower, and their quality was significantly better than that of their international rivals. Japanese goods were in great demand, and by the 1970s, many of these businesses dominated the world market. American and European businesses understood they had to pay attention to the quality revolution.
As a result, the corporate sector gained a fresh understanding of how quality affects both production and price. Despite not having coined the term “Total Quality Management,” Deming is credited with launching the trend. Before 1982, when he published the book that bears the current title “Out of the Crisis,” which encapsulated his renowned 14-point management theory, he didn’t earn much credit for his work.
👉 Leader’s Choice:
- WIN AWARD by sharing your good practices
- Leaders Shop – Exclusive Books/ Gifts selection for Leader’s
- Leader’s Courses that are best suitable to your role
- Check your Your Leadership Score in 1 minute
- Community- Leader’s Only
- Submit/Publish your events/webinars
- Best Quotes for leaders in VUCA World
👉 Hand Picked for Leader’s :
- Call Me Him : A Transgender Coming Of Age Story
- Leaders Who Lust: Power, Money, Sex, Success, Legitimacy, Legacy
- Why Women Harassment still exist in organizations?
- Best Leadership Book that every leader should read before die
- Top 25 Lean tools in the world
- How to be a VUCA Leader?
- 10 Best Leadership Styles of Great Leaders
Must Watch : 👇
Always Stay Connected with Global Leader’s On: