“Eventually everything connects – people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se.” – Charles Eames.
What is Quality control?
Quality Control is a process in which the business ensures that the product quality is maintained or improved. It requires a company to create an atmosphere in which both the employees and the management work toward perfection. This is done by training personnel, creating standards for product quality, and verification of the products to check for the significant changes
Quality control involves testing units and determining if they are within the specification for the final product.
The food industry uses quality control methods to ensure the customer gets satisfied with their products In automobile manufacturing, quality control focuses on how parts fit together and ensure engines operate smoothly and efficiently. So in various industries, the quality control method is used to determine the quality of their product.
Quality control is an industrial management tool that helps in maintaining the consistently acceptable quality of the product by checking the samples of good produce. It plays a crucial role in the total quality management system.
Handpicked for our Leaders: TQM (Total Quality Management) in VUCA World
Let us see some benefits of Quality control
Benefits of Quality control
- Satisfaction of customers.
Customers greatly benefited as they get better quality products on account of quality control.
- Reduction in cost.
By using these methods and control over production processes in operation, the production costs are considerably reduced. Quality control checks production on the inferior products and wastage thereby bringing down. The cost of the production.
- Increased sales
Quality control ensures the production of quality products, which is helpful in attracting more customers for products, therefore increasing sales.
- Ensuring compliance with industry standards
Quality control is important in ensuring products comply with the standards. If making components or the subsystems of a certain product, you must meet the quality standards that the lead manufacturer imposes.
- Gaining some goodwill as a company
A company with good quality products is usually proud to talk about They have the confidence that all is well and they don’t need to fear the customer’s complaint
Handpicked for our Leaders: Difference Between Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC). Overview of 7 QC Tools
In every industry, whether it is food or automobile quality control is a very important tool. It ensures the production of high-quality products by testing the sample of good products. It is helpful for attracting more customers to the industry and increasing sales.
Check out the Video-
3 Best Quality Transformation Books
👉Global Reader’s Click Below:
- Quality Management Demystified
- Quality Management for Organizational Excellence: Introduction to Total Quality
- Total Quality Management: Strategic Planning
👉India Reader’s Click below:
- A Roadmap for Quality Transformation in Education: A Guide for Local Education Reform Leaders
- Quality Transformation Success Story from Storagetek
- Achieving Excellence in Business: A Practical Guide on the Total Quality Transformation Process: 27 (Quality and Reliability
- WIN AWARD by sharing your good practices
- Leaders Shop – Exclusive Books/ Gifts selection for Leader’s
- Leader’s Courses that are best suitable to your role
- Check Your Leadership Score in 1 minute
- Community- Leader’s Only
- Submit/Publish your events/webinars
- Best Quotes for leaders in VUCA World
👉 Hand Picked for Leader’s :
- Call Me Him: A Transgender Coming Of Age Story
- Leaders Who Lust: Power, Money, Sex, Success, Legitimacy, Legacy
- Why Women Harassment still exist in organizations?
- Best Leadership Book that every leader should read before die
- Top 25 Lean tools in the world
- How to be a VUCA Leader?
- 10 Best Leadership Styles of Great Leaders
Always Stay Connected with Global Leader’s On: