The Line between disorder and order lies in Logistics –Sun Tzuo
“5 Best Reverse Logistics Books “
👉Global Reader’s Click Below:
- Supply Chain Management For Dummies
- Supply Chain Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Management: A Logistics Perspective
- Value Stream Mapping: How to Visualize Work and Align Leadership for Organizational Transformation Hardcover
- The Toyota Way: 14 Management Principles from the World’s Greatest Manufacturer
👉India Reader’s Click below:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management-KL
- Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Lecture Notes in Logistics)
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
- The Lean Product Playbook: How to Innovate with Minimum Viable Products and Rapid Customer Feedback
Supply chain management that sends goods back from buyers to sellers or producers is known as reverse logistics. Reverse logistics are needed for procedures like returns or recycling after a customer receives a product.
The reverse logistics process typically entails recycling, disposal, recalls, repairs, and repackaging for restock or resale. Direct order fulfillment, hub services, pick-and-pack services, and shipment are all components of traditional logistics.
- WIN AWARD by sharing your good practices
- Leaders Shop – Exclusive Books/ Gifts selection for Leader’s
- Leader’s Courses that are best suitable to your role
- Check your Your Leadership Score in 1 minute
- Community- Leader’s Only
- Submit/Publish your events/webinars
- Best Quotes for leaders in VUCA World
👉Hand Picked for Leader’s :
- Call Me Him : A Transgender Coming Of Age Story
- Leaders Who Lust: Power, Money, Sex, Success, Legitimacy, Legacy
- Why Women Harassment still exist in organizations?
- Best Leadership Book that every leader should read before die
- Top 25 Lean tools in the world
- How to be a VUCA Leader?
- 10 Best Leadership Styles of Great Leaders
Must Watch : 👇
Always Stay Connected with Global Leader’s On: