Nature does constant value stream mapping — it’s called evolution–Carrie Latet
“3 Best Supply Chain Books “
👉 Global Reader’s Click Below:
- Hacking Digital: Best Practices to Implement and Accelerate Your Business Transformation
- Strategic Information Technology: Best Practices to Drive Digital Transformation (Wiley CIO)
- Winning in the Digital Age
👉India Reader’s Click below:
- Supply Chain Management: Concepts and Cases
- Operations Management | Twelth Edition | By Pearson
- Made in Future: A Story of Marketing, Media, and Content for our Times
An area designated for storing goods that have left the production lines and are prepared for sale or distribution is known as a completed goods warehouse. These warehouses play a crucial part in the supply chain since they directly affect customer satisfaction.
Operations in the supply chain encompass the systems, frameworks, and procedures used to organised and carry out the movement of products and services from suppliers to customers. It is crucial to assess internal operations as well as the extended supply chain, which includes suppliers and customers, in order to maximize effectiveness.
- WIN AWARD by sharing your good practices
- Leaders Shop – Exclusive Books/ Gifts selection for Leader’s
- Leader’s Courses that are best suitable to your role
- Check your Your Leadership Score in 1 minute
- Community- Leader’s Only
- Submit/Publish your events/webinars
- Best Quotes for leaders in VUCA World
👉Hand Picked for Leader’s :
- Call Me Him : A Transgender Coming Of Age Story
- Leaders Who Lust: Power, Money, Sex, Success, Legitimacy, Legacy
- Why Women Harassment still exist in organizations?
- Best Leadership Book that every leader should read before die
- Top 25 Lean tools in the world
- How to be a VUCA Leader?
- 10 Best Leadership Styles of Great Leaders
Must Watch : 👇
Always Stay Connected with Global Leader’s On: