Become a digital-first organization—and avoid disruption.
If you read nothing else on the principles and practices that lead to successful digital transformation, read these 10 articles. We’ve combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you reinvent your digital strategy, overcome barriers to change, and win in the continuously connected world.
This book will inspire you to:
- Devise an industry-transforming business model
- Minimize risk using discovery-driven transformation
- Leverage torrents of data more strategically
- Prepare your employees for the future of work
- Prioritize the right initiatives
- Compete in the age of AIThis collection of articles includes “Discovery-Driven Digital Transformation,” by Rita McGrath and Ryan McManus; “The Transformative Business Model,” by Stelios Kavadias, Kostas Ladas, and Christoph Loch; “Digital Doesn’t Have to Be Disruptive,” by Nathan Furr and Andrew Shipilov; “What’s Your Data Strategy?,” by Leandro DalleMule and Thomas H. Davenport; “Competing in the Age of AI,” by Marco Iansiti and Karim R. Lakhani; “Building the AI-Powered Organization,” by Tim Fountaine, Brian McCarthy, and Tamim Saleh; “How Smart, Connected Products Are Transforming Companies,” by Michael E. Porter and James E. Heppelmann; “The Age of Continuous Connection,” by Nicolaj Siggelkow and Christian Terwiesch; “The Problem with Legacy Ecosystems,” by Maxwell Wessel, Aaron Levie, and Robert Siegel; “Your Workforce Is More Adaptable Than You Think,” by Joseph B. Fuller, Judith K. Wallenstein, Manjari Raman, and Alice de Chalendar; “How Apple Is Organized for Innovation,” by Joel M. Podolny and Morten T. Hansen; and “Digital Transformation Comes Down to Talent in Four Key Areas,” by Thomas H. Davenport and Thomas C. Redman.